Presso-Therapy stimulates venous return helping to eliminate toxins faster. Combined with infrared it literally melts your fat cells! Such lymphatic drainage helps reduce pain and swelling, and to slim the body. The infrared heat produces relaxation and eliminates tension in the muscles.
Slenderpress also relieves poor blood circulation by promoting the blood flow. And improved blood flow also improves the condition of the skin which begins to receive more nutrients and oxygen.
"I feel as though I just finished a hot yoga class after my Sleder Press session! I'm so relaxed and rejuvenated." Mary N.
Benefits of Slender Press include:
- Treatment of cellulite - Slimming and detoxing - Improving circulation and increasing lymphatic drainage - Relieving pain, swelling and fluid retention - Alleviating edemas, leg fatigue and improving oxygen flow throughout the body - Redefining the legs, stomach and arms while enhancing skin tone - Great for pre and post liposuction treatment
A Presso-Therapy session typically takes around 40 minutes.
Slenderpress combines functions of Infrared Sauna, air-pressure lymphatic drainage, optional low-frequency stimulation.
What is Pressotherapy?
A soft, pain free air pressure is applied to massage the body. This air pressure massage is used to dissolve the fat cells and achieve a cellulite reduction. It also acts as a body faradic and lymphatic drainage to detoxify certain harmful deposits inside the body and the internal organs. Designed with masterful scientific precision, this massager activates the lymphatic circulation, softening and breaking down the connective fat tissue, as well as excreting any toxin and waste through the inflation and deflation cycles. This process provides an effective and long-lasting solution against cellulite, fatty deposits and fluid retention, thus becoming an ideal instrument for weight lose. The massager's pressure is equal to 100 pounds of pressure, which, when used on your belly 30 minutes for example, would equal to performing 150 proper sit-ups!
Far-Infrared Heat Therapy
The Far-Infrared slimming treatment can help increase your basil metabolic rate. (BMR) This is the fastest and most natural way to lose weight! Far-Infrared Heat Therapy effectively helps increase blood circulation without putting strain on your heart. It also increases the levels of oxygen and white blood cells in your body. Furthermore, it stimulates the production of collagen (a building block for human tissue) in your body and helps get rid of toxins by causing you to perspire. You get the benefit of a stronger immune system, better cardiovascular health, and a faster ability to heal from soft tissue injuries such as tares, pulls, and sprains. Far-Infrared heat can effectively smoothen body meridians, promote blood reconciliation, reduce inflammation, and relieve pain. Infrared thermal radiation directly acts on the adipose tissue, dissolving and liquefying fat cells. This effectively accelerates blood and lymph circulation, promotes fast metabolism, decomposes and consumes a large amount of fat cells, increases local tissue temperature, expands your pores, and allows them to perspire more--swapping the water inside of fat cells for blood, thus significantly reducing them in size.
How does Presso-Therapy effect your body?
- Stimulates the flow of lymph, which carries the toxins out
- Stimulates circulation and enriches cells with oxygen
- Reduces cellulite, fatty deposits and fluid retention
- Reduces varicose veins and thrombs
- Relieves tiredness in the legs, edema and swelling
- Accelerates metabolism, enhancing weight loss and detoxification
- Stimulates collagen below skin, improving skin elasticity
- Reduces pain and tension in your muscles
- Balances PH levels (acidity and alkalinity)
- Relaxes the body and mind
- Improves athletic performance
Contra-Indications for Slenderpress:
- Deep Vein thrombosis (DVT)
- Acute infection of an affected limb
- Any instances where increased venous and lymphatic returns are undesirable
- Presence of any pain or numbness
- Cardiac Heart Failure (CHF)